- Work with the data engineering team on important data modeling, as well as blueprinting for upcoming Data Lake technology for our fast-growing E-commerce ecosystem
- Automate current manual processes using advanced tools, optimize data delivery, improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Maintain and troubleshoot the infrastructure built for optimal ETL from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Work cross-functionally to explore and propose technology solutions to business problems that can be addressed using insights from data
- 3+ years’ extensive data engineering experience in big data environments for E-commerce preferred.
- High Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, Bash, Scala
- Expert level in SQL skills in both MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka, Hive and other big data technologies. Expert in designing and building high-performance data applications for both Batch and Stream processing of Relational and Non-relational databases
- Extensive experience with designing and maintaining complex data pipelines, deep experience with installing and maintaining workflow engine management systems ( Airflow, Luigi, etc) Experience with implementing them in a leading cloud infrastructure is a strong asset
- Experience working containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Working experience with AWS (EC2, S3, EMR, RDS, Redshift) or other leading cloud services
- Willingness to constantly updating oneself with updated technologies in the big data space, Passionate about being a trusted advisor providing important technology solutions to solve complex business analytics problems
- Build and maintain good relationships with empathy, trust and integrity --We are value-driven as well as culture-driven.
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry X.0 - MES Senior Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Formlabs, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
ZenProspect, San Francisco
Director, Sales Training and L&D
SteelHouse, Culver City (HQ)
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ
SEO Manager, English/Japanese Fluency
TripAdvisor, San Francisco, CA