Senior Software Development Engineer (Remote)
TradeRev, Chicago, Illinois
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
- Continuously work on improving our core offerings as we uncover new business opportunities.
- Drive technical discussions on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on designing and implementing new features.
Ideally, you have:
- A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with Java / JS frameworks / native mobile development and/or cloud development
- Have amazing projects that would provide evidence
- You own a strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies.
- You are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- You have experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- You are a good communicator.
- You not only love to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad - UK Government
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom