Intermediate Software Developer (Remote)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
- Continuously work on improving our core offerings as we uncover new business opportunities.
- Drive technical discussions on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members on designing and implementing new features.
Ideally, you have:
- A University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years experience with JS frameworks / Java / native mobile development and/or cloud development
- Have amazing projects that would provide evidence
- You own a strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies.
- You are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- You have experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- You are a good communicator.
- You not only love to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Beautiful event websites