Salesforce Development Team Lead (Remote)
TradeRev, Chicago, Illinois
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the Development Team Lead for one of our Salesforce engineering teams with responsibility in technical mentorship, removing roadblocks, and helping to build world class products
- Utilize your technical expertise and solid leadership skills to guide Developers to create large scale, resilient, multi-business unit distributed Salesforce applications
- Daily hands on development all aspects of the Salesforce platform means you get to continually expand your knowledge
- You will be contributing to architectural and design decisions
- Delivery and execution is critical, so you will be launching and iterating regularly in an Agile environment
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of solid professional programming experience in Salesforce and Java:
- Experience with AWS and Heroku
- 2+ years of experience in a role(s) where you had direct leadership and responsibility for software engineers on your team
- Superb communication skills and team collaboration
- Experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- A passion for constant personal growth and growth of others
- Desire to seek solutions to complex problems, and never afraid to take on something new
- We are looking for someone that will always look for ways to improve, iterate, and re-invent
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.