Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
TradeRev, Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
What You Will Be Doing:
- Administering a growing global network using experience and knowledge of multiple technologies
- Build scalable systems, using best practices around automation, pushing changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, planning and reviews
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Provide mentorship and training to other team members on technologies and processes; drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical practices, and relevant technologies and tools
- Drive high standards around incident response practices and policies
What You Need to Be Successful:
- 5+ years of experience in an IT operational, Site Reliability Engineer, or Network Engineering role
- In-depth experience with Cisco firewall, core routing and switching, WAN, SD-WAN, BGP, and load balancing platforms
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure automation tools, ie Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack, Puppet, Chef, etc…
- Experience with ITIL and Agile processes
- Experience with the operational aspects of software systems such as monitoring, centralized logging, and alerting
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.