- Accurately document customer claims & complaints.
- Arrange vehicle inspections and diagnosis based on complaints and obtain second opinions where necessary.
- Gather all relevant information necessary to facilitate a negotiation and resolution between buyer and seller.
- Maintain communication with customers regarding arbitration status and timing.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of auction arbitration policies and be able to advise customer of these policies and of the arbitration process.
- Arrive at mutually acceptable resolutions through negotiation of repairs and/or price adjustments in order to keep vehicles sold and avoid sale cancellations.
- Be aware of relevant legislation as it relates to the sale of goods and the motor vehicle dealers acts of various provinces.
- Ability to understand and resolve issues with regards to vehicle registration, liens and odometer disputes.
- Maintain accurate and complete files on all customer claims, complaints and resolution details.
- Be aware of industry trends with regards to arbitration policy including an awareness of competitor policy, NAAA policy and changes to these policies.
- Work closely with the TradeRev sales team to ensure continuity of communication and customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Preferably 1-3 years of automotive, mechanical or body shop experience; dispute resolution and auto auction experience is an asset.
- Experience with automobile brands, equipment, mechanics and structure.
- Must have a superior customer service and dispute resolution orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill required.
- Effective report writing and composition skills required.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and policies.
- Ability to speak French fluently is an asset, but not a requirement, for this position.
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.