Senior Android Developer (Remote)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
- 5+ years of experience with Android development
- University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience building and publishing mobile apps and understand what it takes to maintain a pleasant user experience.
- Familiar with standard Android best practices and software design patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Value code craftsmanship and constantly strive for self-improvement. You’re curious by nature and have a high-level understanding of the things below your tech stack.
- Experience with some or all of the following: Kotlin, Java, Android Studio, RxJava, Coroutines, Room Persistence Library, Paging, Data binding, CameraX, Koin/Dagger, Retrofit, ADO, git, Junit, Espresso
- Have a bias towards action. You’re not afraid to try something new.
- Drive technical discussion on software architecture, testing to ensure we do not compromise on quality and performance
- Translate business requirements into technical design specifications
- Participate in the product definition phase
- Partake in unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Utilize Github to create pull requests, review code and merge branches
- Collaborate with the team and participate in knowledge sharing
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.