Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Remote)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Revolutionizing Automotive Sales
- Build scalable systems, using best practices around automation, pushing changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, planning and reviews
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Provide mentorship and training to other team members on technologies and processes; drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical practices, and relevant technologies and tools
- Drive high standards around incident response practices and policies
- 5+ years' of experience in an SRE, DevOps, or similar operational role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You can write code in any language, and deployed your work in production.
- Experience with deploying, and managing cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience with Configuration management and infrastructure automation tools, ie Terraform, Ansible, Salt, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience working in large scale distributed systems in a 24/7 SaaS focused environment.
- Experience with operational aspects of software systems such as monitoring, centralized logging, and alerting.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment best practices and tools ie Jenkins, CodeDeploy, etc.
- You have exceptional communication skills and an aptitude for developing relationships at the executive, engineering, and business levels throughout organizations.
TradeRev is unique because it was created for dealers by a group of people who love cars and are passionate about the industry. With this came a deep understanding of the age-old process of dealing with trade-ins and the challenges that existed within the sales infrastructure. We believe if the industry as a whole advances and evolves, we can live in a world where when it comes to buying a car, everyone comes out a winner. TradeRev Co-Founder Mark Endras recognized these challenges and a truly innovative solution was envisioned: a system that connects dealers all over North America to make moving wholesale inventory quicker, easier and more efficient than ever. The objective was to create technology that powers next-generation automotive marketplaces and, perhaps most ambitious of all, see a world where automotive transactions are fair and easy for everyone. Emboldened by his vision and determined to share his solution, Mark, along with co-founders Wade Chia, Jae Pak and James Tani, worked towards the launch of TradeRev in Toronto in 2011.
Want to learn more about TradeRev? Visit TradeRev's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world