Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space and in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network, and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time, and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift is looking for a Tokyo-based, seasoned Alliances Manager, Japan.
• Be a Tradeshift ambassador and articulate to potential partners the innovation and value of the Tradeshift platform
• Drive sales by incubating strategic alliances with influencers, systems integrators, BPO’s, and software firms
• Drive sales pipeline through the Tradeshift Partner Program
• Develop business cases made up of cost savings to end customers and revenue plans for alliance partners
• Partner with Enterprise AE's to define territory plans, account plans and joint close plans with alliance partners
• Develop term sheets and partner with the legal representatives to contractualize alliance agreements
• Manage the day-to-day governance of strategic alliances
• Minimum 5 years experience in alliances or channel sales and 10 years working with enterprise tech solutions
• Demonstrate ability to be business and value oriented in presentations and business plans
• Inventive, solution-oriented and highly personable in your delivery style
• Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
What We Offer
• An ambitious, international start-up environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
• A competitive compensation package balanced between fixed salary, commissions and options
• A Macbook Pro
The Tradeshift story
So three Danes walk into a garage...
It began with a dream.
In 2005, entrepreneurs Christian, Mikkel and Gert had a vision: to connect every business in the world. So when the Danish National IT & Telecom Agency asked them to create an e-invoice network, they saw an opportunity to create something bigger.
First, they built EasyTrade, the world’s first open-source trade platform.* (Did they blow a few minds and break some rules along the way? You bet they did.)
Then, the trio got to work again. This time, to realize their vision of an open business platform for the whole world, not just Europe. A platform that would transform the way businesses work together. From broken to efficient; from complicated to simple; from archaic to modern.
And so, Tradeshift was born.