Fullstack Engineer - Supplier Experience
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Procure-to-pay, Supplier Engagement for Enterprise Procurement
What you will be doing:
- Work with product managers and designers to define and ship a new product experience
- Design and implement APIs for a new microservice
- Write high-quality, unit-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Brainstorm technical architecture options on a whiteboard with your team
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve engineering productivity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 3+ years experience developing backend applications with Node.JS
- Previous experience or willingness to learn modern frontend frameworks like AngularJS or React/Flux/Redux
- Write code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Able to communicate your technical decisions in a clear and concise manner
- Understand how the way you write your code impacts the user experience, and know how to make the right tradeoffs when necessary.
- Know how to prioritize your time on the most important tasks at hand.
- Self-starter and will proactively identify problems and help drive the team to a solution, even if they require knowledge you lack, because you learn fast
- Are a positive force in the office
- People love working with you, and you motivate your teammates to be better
The Tradeshift story So three Danes walk into a garage... It began with a dream. In 2005, entrepreneurs Christian, Mikkel and Gert had a vision: to connect every business in the world. So when the Danish National IT & Telecom Agency asked them to create an e-invoice network, they saw an opportunity to create something bigger. First, they built EasyTrade, the world’s first open-source trade platform.* (Did they blow a few minds and break some rules along the way? You bet they did.) Then, the trio got to work again. This time, to realize their vision of an open business platform for the whole world, not just Europe. A platform that would transform the way businesses work together. From broken to efficient; from complicated to simple; from archaic to modern. And so, Tradeshift was born.
Want to learn more about Tradeshift? Visit Tradeshift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Engineering
Vettery, New York
Database Server Engineer, Query
Mobile Software Engineer - Android
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina
Director of Engineering, Media Technologies
Engineering Lead - App & Partner Platform
Sr. FPGA Embedded Software Engineer