Global Sales Sourcer
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Procure-to-pay, Supplier Engagement for Enterprise Procurement
What you will be doing:
- Support the recruiting team by consistently generating a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates for global sales roles
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, Skype sessions, conference calls, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers and interview teams to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Engage and screen candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process, owning the candidate experience up to on-site interview
- Develop a strong understanding of Tradeshift’s culture and be knowledgeable on why people should work here
- At least 3 year of global sales sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing through different social media channels
- Deep understanding of sourcing techniques
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Creative- "think outside of the box"
- Proven ability to build networks, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Tradeshift story So three Danes walk into a garage... It began with a dream. In 2005, entrepreneurs Christian, Mikkel and Gert had a vision: to connect every business in the world. So when the Danish National IT & Telecom Agency asked them to create an e-invoice network, they saw an opportunity to create something bigger. First, they built EasyTrade, the world’s first open-source trade platform.* (Did they blow a few minds and break some rules along the way? You bet they did.) Then, the trio got to work again. This time, to realize their vision of an open business platform for the whole world, not just Europe. A platform that would transform the way businesses work together. From broken to efficient; from complicated to simple; from archaic to modern. And so, Tradeshift was born.
Want to learn more about Tradeshift? Visit Tradeshift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technology (Mobile, Data, Cloud)
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Kobalt Music Group, London
Senior Microsoft Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Atlanta, Georgia
Expeditions Teacher - Business
Summit Public Schools, California Bay Area