Tradeshift has offices in Copenhagen, San Francisco, Paris, London and Tokyo. We have seen incredible traction in Japan and it is time we hire a Sales Executive to help develop the region, working in coordination with Japan’s management team to open doors and close deals with large Enterprises. We are changing the way business software works and this individual will be fundamental in taking the product and platform to new and existing territories alongside our top-notch global sales team.
• Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
• Work closely with Managing Director to materialize business from prospects
• Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect and customer data
• Build relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals
• Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
• Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
• Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by Managing Director
• Able to travel up to 50%
• 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
• A strong performer with a thirst for success and unfazed by rejection
• Outstanding communication skills
• Exceptional presentation skills with power of persuasion
• Sales and business minded, driven by targets
• Deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of accounting processes
What we can offer:
• An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
• A competitive compensation package including stock options
The Tradeshift story
So three Danes walk into a garage...
It began with a dream.
In 2005, entrepreneurs Christian, Mikkel and Gert had a vision: to connect every business in the world. So when the Danish National IT & Telecom Agency asked them to create an e-invoice network, they saw an opportunity to create something bigger.
First, they built EasyTrade, the world’s first open-source trade platform.* (Did they blow a few minds and break some rules along the way? You bet they did.)
Then, the trio got to work again. This time, to realize their vision of an open business platform for the whole world, not just Europe. A platform that would transform the way businesses work together. From broken to efficient; from complicated to simple; from archaic to modern.
And so, Tradeshift was born.