Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Procure-to-pay, Supplier Engagement for Enterprise Procurement
Are you a dynamic and innovative presales leader with the ability to articulate business value and excite a prospect audience?
Are you a trusted advisor to your prospects and team members? Do you have a passion for white-boarding, solving problems for customers, and transforming the enterprise space?
Are you fired up to sell a disruptive, innovative solution that is redefining enterprise software? If so, GREAT - Keep reading because you are going to join our groundbreaking global sales team running operations in San Francisco, London, Paris, Copenhagen, & Munich! We are currently expanding our global sales team and looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our team.
Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space and in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with a digital supply chain platform to communicate in real-time and create strategic value from processes like invoicing, procurement, supply risk management and workflow, Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
What you will be doing:
- Actively drive the discovery sessions and evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects and customers
- Be a solution expert and have fun showing customers the innovation and value of Tradeshift's platform
- Develop business cases including both hard and soft savings impacts.
- Partner with product managers to scope projects and complete risk analysis
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
- Create a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and build strong partnerships to our delivery team
- 5+yrs of presales/solutions consulting experience with enterprise deals
- Deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function
- Demonstrate ability to be dynamic and innovative in software presentations
- Experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, or supply chain finance applications
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our solution to remain competitive
- Subject matter expert in A/P and Procurement processes along with awareness of the competitive landscape
- Enjoys the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team
Culture & Perks:
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is our people and how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history. At the center of Tradeshift’s values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people and create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
• Ambitious international startup
• Career and professional development opportunities
• Flexible hours and vacation policy
• Supplemented cell phone plan
• Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
• Fully paid 6 months maternity leave and 2 months fully paid paternity/partner leave
• A competitive compensation package + equity
• 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
• Life, short and long-term disability insurance
• Wellness and Volunteer Programs
• Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more
The Tradeshift story
So three Danes walk into a garage...
It began with a dream.
In 2005, entrepreneurs Christian, Mikkel and Gert had a vision: to connect every business in the world. So when the Danish National IT & Telecom Agency asked them to create an e-invoice network, they saw an opportunity to create something bigger.
First, they built EasyTrade, the world’s first open-source trade platform.* (Did they blow a few minds and break some rules along the way? You bet they did.)
Then, the trio got to work again. This time, to realize their vision of an open business platform for the whole world, not just Europe. A platform that would transform the way businesses work together. From broken to efficient; from complicated to simple; from archaic to modern.
And so, Tradeshift was born.
Want to learn more about Tradeshift? Visit