What You'll Be Working On:
- Take ownership of requirements gathering process, collaborate to propose solutions and guide their implementation through development and commissioning phases.
- Validate and verify requirements effectively to ensure delivery of the ‘right solution’
- Determine whether requirements could be better met from 3rd party software or by internal development – initiating 3rd party contact, evaluating product fit to requirements, determining secondary opportunities, leading the engagement with Legal, Security, IS and SME product owner to reach a commercial and implementation agreement.
- Work closely with product owner and designers to evolve the SME proposition with new features, focussed on addressing customers’ needs and maximising customer value.
- Assist Product Owner and pro-actively undertake data analysis to support decisions and generate hypothesis (i.e. define market tests).
- Elicit, analyse and model statements of requirements in order to be able to produce a full impact analysis across all areas of the business and our systems;
- Build relationships and then gather requirements from other clusters using the most appropriate techniques, to listen and then to contribute to the discussion;
- Interview customers, workshop with product stakeholders, run discoveries and produce a suitable set of stories that they will later refine to provide all relevant details/context for the developers/QAs;
- Define acceptance criteria and working with developers to meet the product requirement before verifying the change as production ready.
- Contribute to ensuring that the right tests are placed in the right pipelines and that build time does not overinflate;
- Engage with continuous improvement, ensuring the success of the product and processes.
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to successfully determine requirements and evolve them into actionable work for technical, product or process oriented solutions.
- Production of stories/use cases used by the dev team to define their work
- Confidence in Agile/Lean approaches; can define minimum viable units of delivery
- Appreciation of all aspects of IT. E.g. software development, support, service level agreements, production environments, configuration management, security etc
- Working in a high-throughput e-commerce environment
- Very high energy and enthusiasm, with a passion for delivering awesome solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Highly commercial and customer focused
We are a one-stop shop for train travel. Every day, we bring together routes, fares and journey times from train companies in 24 countries so our customers can easily buy train tickets and save time, hassle or money. We help our customers stay one step ahead so they don’t have to, from helping them buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.
Want to learn more about Trainline? Visit Trainline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Business Development, Software
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Analyst - Origination Expansion
Partner Integration Engineer
Intent Media, New York, NY, United States
Business Development Manager
Qualtrics, Field-Based Opportunity
Customer Marketing Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Enterprise Sales Executive
Galvanize, United States