What you'll be working on..
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make you/your team more effective.
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well in production.
- Take ideas and requirements from multiple sources and ensure they get turned into well defined tasks that are ready to be worked on by software developers.
- Balance competing priorities and maintain a prioritized backlog of work for the team.
- Ensure that everyone in the team has a reasonable workload.
- Track the progress that team members are making and transparently communicate that progress externally.
We cover a broad set of technologies, so we are looking for T-shaped Engineers with strengths in the following areas...
- Node.js and React
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI, .NET Core.
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of design patterns and engineering best-practices.
- Linux, Containers
- Designing and developing highly performant SPA’s
- Applying problem solving skills to technical issues.
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests), BDD, TDD.
- Delivering applications to cloud environments
We are a one-stop shop for train travel. Every day, we bring together routes, fares and journey times from train companies in 24 countries so our customers can easily buy train tickets and save time, hassle or money. We help our customers stay one step ahead so they don’t have to, from helping them buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.
Want to learn more about Trainline? Visit Trainline's website.
Jobs You May Like
India - Android Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
The Sourcery, Brava Home
Head of Component Testing
Cloud Software Engineer
Cloudreach, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Norfolk, NewYorkCity, Reston, Seattle, RemoteUS
Eventbrite, Mendoza, Argentina
Software Engineer, Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA