What you'll be working on..
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make you/your team more effective.
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well in production.
- Take ideas and requirements from multiple sources and ensure they get turned into well defined tasks that are ready to be worked on by software developers.
- Balance competing priorities and maintain a prioritized backlog of work for the team.
- Ensure that everyone in the team has a reasonable workload.
- Track the progress that team members are making and transparently communicate that progress externally.
We cover a broad set of technologies, so we are looking for T-shaped Engineers with strengths in the following areas...
- React and Node
- Knowledge of design patterns and engineering best-practices.
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI, .NET Core.
- Previous experience working on highly scalable web applications or high traffic sites
- A proven team leader with experience delivering complex projects successfully
- A problem solver who can apply their skills to technical issues.
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests), BDD, TDD.
- Delivering applications to cloud environments
We are a one-stop shop for train travel. Every day, we bring together routes, fares and journey times from train companies in 24 countries so our customers can easily buy train tickets and save time, hassle or money. We help our customers stay one step ahead so they don’t have to, from helping them buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.
Want to learn more about Trainline? Visit Trainline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer, Observability
Tinder, Los Angeles, Palo Alto
Lumosity, San Francisco
Full-stack Engineer, Search and Discovery
Creative Market, San Francisco, CA
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA