What you'll be working on
- Consistently deliver against the product and engineering roadmaps
- Always support your code all the way to production, ensuring it operates successfully
- Adhere to the processes, designs and systems your teams have agreed to
- Contribute to definition of Features for Services/Components owned by your team
- Continuously improve yourself and your team by suggesting and helping implement new Engineering processes and practices
- Effectively communicate your and your team’s progress, achievements and areas for improvement to your team members and Manager
- You are a trusted technical authority on one or more technical areas of your team, someone the rest of the team turn to for engineering advice or guidance
- You take the lead on team architecture and design discussions
- You lead in the setting of team coding standards, testing practices & standards and Operational best practices
- Mentor less experienced developers
What you'll bring
- C#,ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI, .NET Core.
- Knowledge of design patterns and engineering best practices.
- Linux, Containers
- Experience working within an e-commerce or at-scale business where security, availability and reliability are critical
- TDD, BDD and experience of deploying continuously to production
- Designing and developing systems for high availability and scalability
- Setting and raising engineering standards across your team and wider engineering organization
- Experience of operating in the cloud would be a plus
We are a one-stop shop for train travel. Every day, we bring together routes, fares and journey times from train companies in 24 countries so our customers can easily buy train tickets and save time, hassle or money. We help our customers stay one step ahead so they don’t have to, from helping them buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.
Want to learn more about Trainline? Visit Trainline's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Consultant
Senior Sales Engineer
Index Exchange, London
District Partnerships (Account Executive)
Seesaw, San Francisco, CA
Regional Business Development Manager - Madrid
Vestiaire Collective, Madrid
Platform Integrations Engineer