What you will work on..
- Be a part of a co-operative scrum squad tasked with the Development and Continuous Delivery of new features which will be used by members of the public on an international scale, truly changing the way millions of people travel across Europe
- Take an evidence based approach to decisions and actions, delivering AB tests and working to KPI’s around site performance
- Agile development, in focused squads using XP practices
What you'll bring..
- Strong understanding of functional programming and associated design patterns
- Experience in React/Redux
- Advanced HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Experience with Node, TypeScript, Express, RxJs
- Previous work on highly scalable web applications, or high traffic ecommerce sites
- Accessibility best practices
- Cross-browser/device testing and performance tuning
- Exposure to Multi-currency and multi-language solutions
We are a one-stop shop for train travel. Every day, we bring together routes, fares and journey times from train companies in 24 countries so our customers can easily buy train tickets and save time, hassle or money. We help our customers stay one step ahead so they don’t have to, from helping them buy the best ticket for their journey to giving them live, personalised travel information on the go via our app.