Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in Germany? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
About the team and your challenge
Everything we do within TravelBird is done from a customer’s perspective, their holiday experience starts with you. As a Customer Advisor, you represent our company by operating as the first point of contact for our customers via telephone and e-mail. It will be your responsibility to solve problems regarding bookings, journey enquiries, as well as specific issues about our platform and delivering the best customer service to our customers. Your job is to advise our customers in an inspiring and personal way. You build loyalty among new customers and retain existing customers by providing them excellent service that makes them fall in love with TravelBird all over again.
- Delivering high-quality service via our support platform;
- Responding to challenging questions from customers to travel agents, tour operators and hotels;
- Solving problems in a quick, unique and efficient way, by getting in touch with the right person or team;
- Always be two steps ahead;
- Multitasking and switch between several media;
- Handling all tasks in a social and confident manner;
- Managing both internal and external relationships.
Who you are
- Smart (Bachelor degree in Tourism, Communications or similar);
- Ready to start your career;
- A genius problem solver & a native level German speaker;
- Have a natural sense for customer needs;
- Stress-resistant and flexible;
- Capable of finding efficient solutions;
- Positive mindset and assertive;
- Organised and structured;
- Driven to learn every day;
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively;
- Communicative, enthusiastic and flexible;
- Fluent writing skills in German and English;
- Live in or around the vibrant city Amsterdam or are willing to move for a career.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free Bootcamp at the Vondelpark;
- Healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Free weekly Dutch lessons;
- Friday social company drinks;
- Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
- Regular company parties; and
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend).
Up for it?
Do you recognise yourself in the challenge presented above? Click on 'APPLY' and hand in your CV and cover letter. For additional questions, you can contact Charlotte at +31 (0)20 2621712 or [email protected]
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.
Want to learn more about TravelBird? Visit TravelBird's website.
Jobs You May Like
Stock Person Seasonal Ambassador - The Mall at University Town Center
Lush Cosmetics, Sarasota, Florida, United States
Sales Ambassador - Stoneridge Shopping Center
Lush Cosmetics, Pleasanton, California, United States
Customer Experience Specialist
Casper, New York
Floor Leader - Providence Place
Lush Cosmetics, Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Developer Support Agent
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Brand Ambassador/Retail Associate - Soho, NYC
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ