Do you like to roll up your sleeves and problem solving is your favorite thing to do? Are you a pro-active go getter with an positive attitude? TravelBird is looking for a facility superstar to join our international and dynamic team.
Become part of our team
At TravelBird we believe that every day presents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our travellers with enticing holiday offers and shaping the future of travel. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. In our dynamic yet focussed organization we challenge our people to learn and develop every day. Having an open and transparent atmosphere, collaboration is key. Here, we learn from each other and value trust over hierarchy. Our success is based on diverse teams of inspirational people who are not afraid of challenges. We hire these talented pioneers from all over and value the international environment this creates. It’s not just a job, it’s an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
As an Facility Support Intern you will be working on improving our internal processes around the office. This means you will be supporting the Office Manager and IT specialist in their daily tasks. You are someone who loves taking on a caring role and who can pick things up very quickly. You will be a key player in the functionality of our office space making sure everything is running smoothly alongside your colleagues. Everyday will present a new challenge where you will have to think on your feet and use your creativity to come up with solutions.
- Taking care of all office supplies;
- You are responsible for the workspaces (phones, desk);
- You are the point of contact for basic IT-related questions;
- You are the point of contact in absence of the Facility Manager;
- You are responsible for the preparation of MacBooks;
- You carry out ad hoc tasks;
- You perform a variety of administrative support tasks;
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship (e.g. Facility Management, Hospitality Management)*;
- You are a multi tasker;
- You take initiative and you are a service oriented/minded person;
- You are proactive and feel responsible;
- You are punctual and accurate;
- You work structured and independently;
- You are familiar with Apple hardware and software (macOS, iOS);
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch!
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free sports lessons (Bootcamp);
- Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Free weekly Dutch lessons;
- Friday social company drinks;
- Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
- Regular company parties;
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend); and
- An internship remuneration of €350,- (gross).
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! For questions regarding your application you can call Amaal at +31 20 308 07 49.
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.
Want to learn more about TravelBird? Visit TravelBird's website.
Jobs You May Like
Healthcare Implementation Specialist
Call9, New York, NY
Senior Loan Operations Analyst
OnDeck, Denver, CO, US
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - San Francisco Bay Area
Enjoy, San Francisco Bay Area
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Instacart, Austin, TX
Residential Assistant Customer Care Representative - Ontario, CA
Brookfield Residential, Ontario, CA