Internship Traveller Experience DACH
Your ideal trip Without stress and hassle
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
About the team and your challenge
Taking care of travellers, before, during and after their trips is what we do. Whether that’s building a micro feedback app-feature together with our product team to enable real-time feedback or sending a postcard to the honeymooners in Marrakech. Combining technology with human power, our Traveller Success team is redefining service standards. We aim to provide the best customer experience the same way we create the best travel experiences. That’s why we continuously invest in the newest technologies like artificial intelligence to foster our customer experience.
At TravelBird we inspire our travellers each day by bringing them the best offers and the most comfortable booking process, turning their holiday into a hassle-free and fully-rounded experience, from the beginning to the end. As a Traveler Experience Intern you will assist our Project Managers and Customer Advisors of the DACH domain. They are the team that is responsible for building loyalty among new travellers and retain all existing travellers by making them fall in love with TravelBird all over again. 50% of your time you will advise our customers on finding their perfect holiday, helping them with creative solutions for requests they might have and try to become the talk of the town via social media. The other 50% of your time you will work on specific projects that can help improve traveller satisfaction.
- Delivering high-quality service via our support platform;
- Responding to challenging questions from our travellers to travel agents, tour operators and hotels;
- Conducting research on how to further improve the traveller journey;
- Managing both internal and external relationships;
- Research and evaluate traveller relation needs;
- Initiate and drive your own CRM related projects; (e.g. improving the TravelBird brand among customers);
- Work with the new service features to further improve the effectiveness of our tools;
- Working on several global care and satisfaction projects;
- Being responsible for Social Webcare through social media.
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship* (e.g. Tourism, Marketing, Communication);
- Have a natural sense of customer needs;
- Capable of finding efficient solutions;
- Positive mindset and assertive
- Driven to learn every day;
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively;
- Communicative, enthusiastic and flexible;
- You handle stress and pressure very well;
- Team Player, but also capable of working independently;
- Good communication and writing skills in English and German;
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months and as soon as possible and full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move;
- Flexible working hours are required for this internship;
- Agree with an internship remuneration of €350 per month.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution).
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! For questions regarding your application, contact Odile at [email protected]
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.
Want to learn more about TravelBird? Visit TravelBird's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist- Supervisor, St. Louis
Bonobos, St. Louis, MO
Enterprise Account Executive | US
Algolia, San Francisco | New York
Inside Sales Representative
Rocket Lawyer, Ogden, UT
Engagement Coordinator (Part-Time)
General Assembly, New York
Sales Engineering Manager (West)
NGINX, San Francisco