Internship SEO Marketing Belgium (Flemish)
Your ideal trip Without stress and hassle
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in the SEO Marketing team? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
Being found on Google allows TravelBird to spread its wings and reach new travellers. Our SEO team thrives as the fastest-growing marketing channel in the company and is always looking for new talent. Combining analytical skills with creative strategies are the main ingredients for a successful and proven recipe. We aim to inspire the world with our PR campaigns the same way we do with our offers, that’s why we release periodically creative stories such as the ‘Most Instagrammed Tourist Attractions’ or the ‘Most Travelled Musicians’ which spreads TravelBird’s name all over the world. In addition to this, your passion for creative content writing and research into travel destinations is a plus!
- Create SEO-optimized content to improve rankings in search engine page results;
- Release, together with the team, the world’s most inspiring PR campaigns;
- Discover new keywords opportunities with Google Adwords Keyword Planner in order to generate more organic traffic to our website
- Develop new off-page optimization strategies for the Belgian (Flemish) domain;
- Writing creative content for your blog!
- Liaise with web editors and marketing colleagues to create inspiring content for the Belgian (Flemish) site;
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship e.g. Marketing/Communication/Business Administration*;
- Love to write content and have excellent writing skills;
- Analytical and creative;
- Passionate about online marketing/SEO;
- You can handle stress and pressure well;
- Team player, but also capable of working independently;
- A native Dutch/Flemish speaker and fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! For questions regarding your application, you can call Vicky on +3120 3080749.
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.