Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in the SEO team? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
As a SEO Intern you are, together with your team, responsible for the optimization and implementation of the online marketing strategy of Belgium. You will mainly work on the construction of SEO campaigns and other marketing related activities in the market in cooperation with the SEO manager. The focus of your internship will be to optimize the organic traffic in the best possible way.
- Creating SEO-optimized content;
- Off-page optimization of the Belgian domain;
- Cooperating with the web editors and creating content for the Belgian site.
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship e.g., Marketing/Communication/Business Administration*;
- Knowledge of HMTL is a plus!;
- Passionate about online marketing/SEO;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Preferably a former internship in online marketing or SEO;
- You handle stress and pressure very well;
- Team player, but also capable of working independently;
- A native level Dutch (Flemish) and fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- Available for a minimum period of 5 months full-time (no research);
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to move.
* You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- ‘Birdie’ Bootcamp in the famous Vondelpark;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Monthly company drinks;
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
- An internship remuneration of €350,- (gross) a month.
Up for it?
So, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! For questions regarding your application you can call Vicky at +31 20 308 0749.
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.
Want to learn more about TravelBird? Visit TravelBird's website.
Jobs You May Like
Beauty Merchandiser (UK)
Senior Strategy Analyst, Harry's Ventures
Harry’s, New York, NY
Form Associate (Berlin)
Entrepreneur First Team, Berlin
Lead Technical Recruiter (Thailand)
Origami Logic, Bangkok, Thailand
Director, Field and Event Marketing
QuanticMind, Redwood City
Global Vendor Operations Manager
Dropbox, Austin, Texas