Are you driven and do you want to join our sales team on their quest to commercial excellence? We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and can offer you an exciting experience with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop.
About the team and your challenge
Our sales department is responsible for sourcing and maintaining the right partners that can complete the travel experiences of our travelers. We do so with a team of passionate sales pioneers from all over the world that tap into their own local knowledge to handpick the most enticing partners in their region. As an ambitious team, it is our challenge to always strive for commercial excellence to foster the further growth of TravelBird. Whether that is giving personal advice to our partners on their business, closing new partnerships or supporting on allotment creation. As our offers, our partners are exciting and unique and not one day will be the same.
As Account Executive, it is your challenge to identify new business opportunities and to build out our pipeline of leisure partners in your market. You do so by identifying and qualifying new possible partnerships. You are responsible for selling TravelBird to qualified partners and ensure the best results by leading all aspects of the deal execution. You report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Developing a growth strategy for your market;
- Identifying and qualifying new possible partnerships via inbound leads and outbound prospecting / cold calling;
- Generating new business opportunities to grow your partnership pipeline;
- Monitoring and exceeding monthly quotas of new business and surpassing the annual net revenue quota;
- Managing, tracking and reporting on sales activities and results using our CRM system;
- Applying the latest trends in travel on your partnership selection;
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of TravelBird’s solutions, industry trends and competitors;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (like Markets and Sales Support) to get offers online; and
- Contributing to the further growth of TravelBird.
Who you are
- Smart, quick-witted and adaptable;
- >1 years experience in sales, sales development or lead generation (SaaS experience is preferable);
- You have experience in and affinity with the hospitality and travel industry (preferable);
- You have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets;
- You have high volume cold-calling experience;
- You are commercially minded, highly motivated and result and performance oriented;
- You have positive & energetic phone skills and excellent listening ability;
- You possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- You are a genius in creating new business opportunities;
- You are structured, organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- You are decisive and capable of adapting to a dynamic working environment;
- You are a native level German speaker; and
- You live in (or around) beautiful Amsterdam or are willing to move.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
- Free bootcamp lessons;
- Healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
- Free weekly Dutch lessons;
- Employee discount on TravelBird offers;
- Friday social company drinks;
- Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
- Regular company parties; and
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend).
Up for it?
Do you recognize yourself in the challenge presented above? Click on apply and hand in your CV and cover letter. Really want to grab our attention? Send in a short video application (1 minute maximum)!
For questions regarding your application, you can call Zoë at +31 (0)20 30 80 083.
About us TravelBird, one of Amsterdam's hottest scale-ups shaping the future of travel, offers you a unique and challenging opportunity to join an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial team of over 450 self-starters. Learn more hereunder. By setting up TravelBird in 2010 founders Dennis Klompalberts and Symen Jansma aimed to put down a culture and environment where they would have liked to work themselves. At TravelBird, we take pride in our work. Every day represents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our customers with enticing travel offers and disrupting the travel industry. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. Based on trust and freedom we empower our people to contribute in ways that come most natural to them. Above all we value personal growth and development. We maintain an open and transparent atmosphere, where collaboration is key, from engineering and design to marketing and sales. The success of TravelBird is based on teams of entrepreneurial, inspirational and driven people who are not afraid of challenges and a fast-paced environment. We hire these talented pioneers from all over the world and value the international environment this creates. Today TravelBird operates out of our vibrant office on the canals in the heart of Amsterdam, where over 450 self-starters make a huge impact in one of e-commerce's fastest growing categories.
Want to learn more about TravelBird? Visit TravelBird's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Manager (Chicago, IL)
PlanGrid, Chicago, IL
NE Regional Sales Sr. Manager
Senior Director, Enterprise Sales - Financial Services
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative
BetterUp, Provo, Utah
Account Executive, Supply
Enterprise Account Executive
Cloudflare, New York, NY