Senior DevOps Engineer
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for Senior DevOps Engineers that will contribute to the design, development and maintenance of our production and development infrastructure including all our deployment pipelines. As part of your role it will be crucial to ensure that the company has the required tooling to deploy, monitor, maintain and control the usage of the platform infrastructure and to ensure the security and safety of our applications and data.
Alongside the day to day operations of the platform, and support of the product squads you will also be an ambassador to the DevOps Process. Supporting our drive towards to autonomous teams and the spread of the DevOps culture to all of our squads.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent automation skills. If you are also competent in monitoring and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do:
- Evolve, Grow and Manage the current platform infrastructure
- Evolve, Grow and Manage the current code deployment process
- Ensure the safety and security of all our infrastructure and data
- Research, implement and train our teams on the tools required to monitor and support our infrastructure
- Support product squads with the relevant knowledge about the infrastructure evolution and needs
- Recommend ways to improve the current setup
Required skills and experience:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role working with large-scale infrastructure systems
- Relevant knowledge related to cloud virtualization platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Relevant knowledge with regards to containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
- Excellent scripting and automation skills
- Knowledge/Understanding of:
- Scripting (Python, Ansible, Bash, Linux, etc.)
- CircleCi, Codeship, Fastlane, BitRise or similar technologies
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid
Tech Jobs For You
Developer/Senior Developer, Content Applications (Open to remo...
Penguin Random House, New York, NY