Business Development Representative - Germany
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B, ideally selling software to SMB? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!.
We are currently building a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within DACH region. The ideal Business Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused native German speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a fun and collaborative culture, helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Business Development Representative you will need to:
- Manage all the inbound leads in DACH territory
- Present demos (scheduled by the Sales Development Representative) to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal. To some extent you will also be responsible for account management but the main focus will be business development (hunting)
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides. Follow the full sales cycle
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce
- Become an expert in TravelPerk
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain the TravelPerk Value Proposition
- Being a Native German speaker is a must
- Native English or similar, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages
- +3 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based
- Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound
- Strong character and perseverance
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team
- Customer-centric mindset
Nice to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS products
- Startup experience
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Free Spanish classes
- Yoga and meditation.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona
-English is the official language at the office (please ensure your CV is in English)
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Sales
Senior Manager, Growth Operations Business Systems New Member Development
WeWork, New York New York United States of America
Zagster, Boston, MA
Industry Director, CPG
Teads, New York
Named Account Manager
Associate Manager, Customer Support
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland