Sales Development Representative - Spain
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within the Southern Europe region. The ideal SDR is an Spanish and English speaker and a perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospect customers for TravelPerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk, being part of a young but seasoned A-players Sales Team, in a position with huge professional development possibilities. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to find suitable leads for our business.
- Qualifying the leads during a phone call (making sure that they meet all the requirements we are looking for in clients), engaging them and scheduling them for further consultations on the account director’s calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Fluent Spanish is a must
- Being a highly proficient English speaker is also a must.
Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a startup selling SaaS products.
- Proven track of success (overachievement) within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
- This position requires being based in Barcelona.
- English is the official language at the office (please ensure your CV is in English).
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Development Manager
Large Account Executive
Eventbrite, Toronto, Ontario
Account Executive (Stockholm, Sweden)
PlanGrid, Stockholm, Sweden
Client Onboarding Specialist
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Tysons Corner
Casper, Tysons Corner, VA
Another Company, CDMX, Mexico