Business Development Representative - Spanish speaker
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B, ideally selling software to SMB? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!.
We are currently building a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within the Southern-European region. The ideal Business Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused native Spanish speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a fun and collaborative culture, helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Business Development Representative you will need to:
- Manage all the inbound leads in Spain
- Present demos (scheduled by the Sales Development Representative) to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal. To some extent you will also be responsible for account management but the main focus will be business development (hunting).
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Become an expert in TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain the TravelPerk Value Proposition.
- Being a Native Spanish speaker is a must.
- Native English or similar, both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages.
- +3 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based.
- Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS products.
- Startup experience.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ongoing Posting: Retail Sales Associate I
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Business Planner - UK, BLX, IE and Nordics
Brooks Running, UK, Steyning
Strategic Account Manager, Seattle
Onapsis, United States
Core Enterprise Account Executive - Melbourne
Dropbox, Melbourne, Australia
Director of Sales - Mid Market
AppZen, San Jose, California