Team Leader Implementation
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner, among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved. In doing so, we’ve been named the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#5 in the world) by SaaS1000 and have been featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
The mission of the Team Leader of Implementation is to manage a team of Implementation specialists based out of Barcelona, improve the overall time-to-implement accounts signed and be the bridge across multiple teams within TravelPerk. Your role is to ensure that all accounts (local and global) are properly implemented to ensure a smooth launch of the TravelPerk’s services (online and offline).
The role of the Team Leader Implementation is to lead and teach the team on how to manage new client deployment in a complex and global business travel environment and to continuously develop teams and processes to support geographical expansion and organic growth.
What you'll do:
- Lead a team of cross-functional project teams to successfully implement new clients
- Manage the team with a strong focus on the quality of the implementation, time to implement and share of wallet
- Coordinate the allocation of accounts to be implemented to facilitate the on-boarding of new customers
- Manage the recruitment of new team members
- Help with the automation of some BAU tasks
- Help the team to ensure successful system configuration based on customer requirements including, but not limited to: travel policy, supply vendor information, systems integration, reporting information, form of payment (FOP) and billing requirements, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve account ramp-up goals
- Ensure that the team complete, own and maintain the project implementation record within TravelPerk’s internal CRM (Salesforce)
What you need to have:
- 5-10 years experience in Sales Management position
- Experience in the travel industry is a prerequisite
- It will be a plus you worked in a startup environment previously
- Over-achiever in previous roles
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 people, ideally 5-10, with a strong focus on people care and top-performance
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on the audience
- Thrives in a pressurised environment
- Organized and structured
- Problem solving capabilities
- Organized and structured way of working, with good capabilities to analyze and deliver recommendations
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex projects in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to develop relationships with all levels of the organization internally and externally, and adapt the communication accordingly
In addition we want people who are:
- Highly organised and possess a high level of administration ability and “can-do” attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Customer focus
- Culture / team fit
- Calm and can handle pressure
- Smart, fast learner and tech savvy
- Hard Worker, willing to go the extra mile
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Free Spanish classes
- Yoga and meditation
- We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world
- English is the official language at the office
-English is the official language in the office
-Please note this role requires you to be based full time in Barcelona
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.