Customer Support Agent - NIGHT SHIFT
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $75m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner, among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for *everyone involved*. In doing so, we’ve been named the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#5 in the world) by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Do you enjoy helping customers go through an amazing experience, even in the toughest moments? Do you have a proven track record of success in supporting and retaining satisfied clients? Are you tired of companies that do not take care of their customers the way you’d like to do so? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale by changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel? Are you a night owl? If your answer to all these questions is “YES!”, let's talk!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional who gets a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again.
As a Customer Support Agent - NIGHT SHIFT, you will be part of a strategic team at TravelPerk, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe. You will showcase excellent communication, relationship, and problem-solving skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the booking process end-to-end, ensuring high customer satisfaction under any circumstances, maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
This is a Monday to Sunday role to cover the Night Shift on a permanent basis, including Bank Holidays.
You will need to:
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
- Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Availability to work Monday to Friday on the Night Shift (10:45pm to 7:15am).
- Availability to work up to 20 weekends per year upon previous notice.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers, ideally within a travel agency managing a high volume of requests without impacting high quality.
- Previous experience using Amadeus platform is a must.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation + specific compensation for the Night Shift.
- 6 months temp contract + conversion to permanent contract.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Merchant Support Specialist
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Instacart, Tampa, FL
Telephony Systems Administrator
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Onapsis, Munich, Germany
Customer Service Advisor, Experiences (FRENCH)
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Trust & Safety Program Manager
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA