The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $134m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors in some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from the travel industry.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by the SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market, worth over $1.3 trillion, by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for an TechOps Specialist who will contribute to the design, development and maintenance of TravelPerk's complex IT estate
As part of your role it will be crucial to ensure that our team has tools that work efficiently and securely. In return, you’ll get the chance to build your knowledge and experience by taking on various IT projects and duties at one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups in the world.
In this role, you should have a broad experience with technology and be great with time management, people and problem solving. If you love tech and working smart, we’d like to meet you.
What will my day look like?
As an TechOps Specialist you would...
- Help to maintain our network infrastructure and associated systems through core skills and change management
- Carry out patch management for our laptops (via centralised tools)
- Deal swiftly with any technical incidents that arise
- Securely configure and maintain our suite of SaaS tools
- Ensure IT tools such as the inventory are kept accurate
- Assist with requests/tickets from other parts of the company
- Support with other IT related tasks as required
- Occasional out of hours support
What skills and experience are required?
- A relevant degree or alternative IT/Computer Science qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an IT Support Specialist or similar role working with endpoints, mobile devices, cloud/SaaS tooling and networking
- Demonstrable experience in working with core systems like Active Directory, Azure and GSuite
- Knowledge of all OS types (Windows / OS X/ Linux)
- A good understanding of change management and information security
- Familiarity with secure configuration of devices and systems and patch management
- Excellent time management and communication skills in English
- Ideally experience in a very similar environment with hyper-growth and fast pace
- A true team player with a "can do" attitude, constantly looking to deliver results
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
👉 Until the 31st December 2020 you will be able to work remotely in this position. From the 1st Jan 2021 you may be required to relocate to be closer to one of our offices. Perks such as Spanish lessons, yoga and office food have been put on hold during Covid-19.
This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price