Sales Development Representative - English Speaking
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries. Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way. TravelPerk is an innovator. During the last year, we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven, and energetic person willing to start your career in Sales? Do you want to work for a game-changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is an excellent English speaker, persevering and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospective customers for TravelPerk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TravelPerk, being part of a fresh but seasoned A-players Sales Team, in a position with huge professional development possibilities. You will learn from the best people, working within a fun and collaborative culture. Help us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book, and manage their business travel.
What you will do:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches
- Qualifying the leads during a phone call (making sure that they meet all the requirements we are looking for in clients), engaging them, and scheduling them for further consultations on the account director’s calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with the Office Manager, CFO, or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
What you need:
- Native English is a must.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to build great credibility over the phone with prospects.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- A goal-oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Proactive and capable of thinking outside the box to generate leads.
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience working in a startup selling SaaS products.
- Proven track of success (overachievement) within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open, and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for Businesses account to continue your development
- A mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.