Senior Sales Engineer
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that has raised nearly $294m since our creation in early 2015. Backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies, including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel industry.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion—by simplifying the process for everyone involved.
We’re continuously growing and adapting to the situation. Because we’re innovators we have been focused on turning lemons into lemonade, during the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
As a Senior Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility is to focus on aiding our internal teams in acquiring new customers via our partner ecosystem. This will be accomplished through your expert product and integration knowledge and building strong partnerships with our Sales team.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with and support our Internal Sales, Implementation, Account Management, Partners and Product Teams
- Be involved early in the process, forming relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers to understand their motivations for implementing TravelPerk and our partner systems
- Educate internal and external teams on the TravelPerk API ecosystem and how we work with our various partners including integration techniques, and best practices.
- Contribute and coordinate RFIs and RFPs with quality responses for any integrated solution requirements.
- Business performance reporting (adoption of integrations) and revenue analysis for key partners on an ongoing basis.
What you need:
- Experience in a sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical consultant position.
- Strong working experience with SaaS, web-based, and enterprise application architectures
- Knowledge of client-server and server-server architecture, communication protocols, and security experience.
- Knowledge of web service technologies (REST/JSON), SDKs, and API usage and integration.
- Extensive experience with Application Programming Interfaces (API’s)
- Strong communication skills: ability to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in Spain and be able to commute to the Barcelona office once a week as a minimum
- In addition, every quarter you will have the opportunity to travel to an international office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are more than welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will assess whether this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Pre-Sales Engineer - Remote - Security Background Only**
SonicWall, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India