The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
As a Partner Manager, your primary responsibility is to source and assess new partnerships for our partner marketplace. The Partner Manager will also be responsible for the management and growth of the strategic relationship within our marketplace. You will manage our partnerships, from development to launch and ongoing partner engagement. You will grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics via various partner programs, marketing, new integrations and other strategies.
This is a critical role on the Partnerships team. The qualified candidate will have a good mix of skills that include an ability to understand a variety of partnerships and their value propositions, strong communication skills to build and deepen partner relationships, an ability to work effectively cross-functionally with both internal and external teams, and a desire to drive significant growth of our business. This role will report to Kelly Jewison.
- 3-5 years of relative experience in Account Management and/or Partnerships
- Manage the relationship with our partners to provide maximum value to TravelPerk
- Identify and implement new partnerships to improve business: conversion, revenue, and margins.
- Business performance reporting and revenue analysis for key partners on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct required research and collect needed data to complete to support new partners and understanding the potential impacts to TravelPerk.
- Negotiate partner agreements, including contract renewals
- Provide support for new partner onboarding, including working with internal teams on training, communication and launching the partner
- Establish a cadence of meeting with partners that suits the relationship needs
- Be responsible for all aspects of partner growth: prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structured training, and ongoing partner management
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues & creating value
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Legal, serving as an advocate for your partners while balancing TravelPerk’s goals and aligning on processes
- Operate with little oversight, being both an executor and strategic thinker
- Relationship management: can build and sustain solid partnerships based on mutual support
- Strong communication skills: ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Strong sales and negotiation skills: negotiate the best possible partner agreement
- Drive for results: appetite for business impact/execution, strong eye on maximizing opportunity and achieving critical objectives
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making: the ability to use analytics to build partner’s strategy and action plans. Always back up suggestions with data.
- Self-starter: proactive, take initiative and ownership and always look for improvement
- Organization and time management skills: structure, rigour, attention to details
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Plan
- This position requires being based in the US, within one of our hub locations in Boston, Chicago, or Miami.
- We have flexible working hours and work from home plan to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.