Sales Operations Analyst
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the Go to Market Operations team!
- Commercial Operations (also known as Go to Market Operations) is a global operations team aligning automation, analytics to drive business growth. We drive and provide support to the marketing and sales teams. We engage with front line sales to drive revenue.
- The role is a part of a tight-knit team delivering both qualitative and quantitative support for the marketing and sales teams. You will often work cross-functionally across varying departments with the continuous aim for impact. You thrive in ambiguity, are proactive, and collaborative. You are fearless to drive solutions and resolve problems which have yet to be uncovered. You are approachable and will be a trusted business partner to our marketing and sales teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Optimize sales enablement to ensure best in class learnings for the sales organization; use data and tribal insights to identify skill and knowledge gaps, address them and resolve them.
- Collaborate cross functionally to understand, as well as identify, opportunities and risks to drive strategic growth.
- Understanding and supporting the scaling of internal businesses and operations, and supporting the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Ability to define, implement and drive workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, risks, uncovering roadblocks, defining critical paths, and any other issues that arise for vehicle and project launches.
- Develop, manage, and analyze performance
- Optimize and enforce sales methodologies
- Cultivate process design and automation
- Drive optimization and own Sales Tools (Salesforce, Outreach…)
- Manage data hygiene
- Be a partner for Sales and Marketing, Finance, Customer Support and other departments
- +1 years experience in Sales Operations, Finance/Banking, Consulting, and/or Marketing (Or baseline 1-2 internships)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment focused on high impact performance
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Advanced in Google Workspace (specifically Sheets and Slides), Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Product teams
- Ability to build dashboards is a plus (Salesforce and Looker)
- Bachelors in Business, Economics, or Finance equivalent. Masters or Professional degrees would be a plus.
**Location: Based in Boston, Chicago, or Miami
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hubs in the US.
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you could be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.
Want to learn more about TravelPerk? Visit TravelPerk's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one