Sr. Product Manager - Data Foundation, Integrations
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA
See jobs at Treasure Data
Role & Responsibility
- Be responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of new & existing critical components within our Customer Data Platform's foundational capabilities.
- Interact with customers and prospects to develop a keen understanding of their problems and requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality.
- Lead complex product decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through the agile methodology.
Your background and skills will include
- Background with 3-5+ years in Product Management.
- Validated experience with enterprise SaaS.
- Proven track record of setting product vision and translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products.
- Deep understanding of marketing organization and marketing technology.
- A knack for Machine Learning and predictive capabilities.
- Skilled communicator who is just as appropriate having technical discussions with engineering as discussing high level concepts with customer.
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view.
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate return on investment.
- Utmost ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Product Manager - Dropbox Paper
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Project Manager, Concert & Programmatic Platforms
Vox Media, Remote, NY, DC
Director of Firefox Product
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Denver, Remote US, Remote Canada, Remote Pacific
Product Manager, AI/Machine Learning
C3.ai, Redwood City
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Applications
Director, Business Optimization - Cross-Border Insights & Analytics
Visa, Miami FL, US