Things you will do
- Know our product inside and out. From the customer's perspective, you are the most authoritative source for anything related to Treasure Data's service.
- Help customers understand the value of Treasure Data as a Customer Data Platform (CDP) and expand their use of the platform by helping them build ETL pipelines, well-designed data lakes and IoT backends.
- Be reachable by email and live chat (and occasionally video call) for our existing customers.
- Work with our CRM portal to provide technical assistance based on customer needs.
- Partake in the on-call rotation to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLA) for our Enterprise Support subscribers.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Help improve our knowledge base and documentation to reduce the team’s workload, increase the ratio of first-response-resolutions, and reduce time-to-close of support tickets.
- Follow procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate internal engineering teams, including synthesizing the step to reproduce issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Your background and skills will include
- 3+ years previous experience in a Technical Support or a Solution Architect role for a SaaS-based product, as well as 5+ years of overall work experience.
- Self-starter, self-driven and willing to follow through and find answers to ongoing customer problems.
- Ability to work independently, remotely or not, as a member of a geographically distributed team.
- Detail oriented and look at all the possible ways in which the customer may be affected by an issue.
- You love trying out new software and think deeply about how things can be done better.
- Articulate and personable
- Strong written and spoken in both Japanese and English
- Skilled in writing SQL queries and reasoning about databases.
- Well-acquainted with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, Splunk, etc..
- Hands-on familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, or other similar platform.
- Hands-on experience with help desk software (e.g. Zendesk).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience with Hive/Hadoop and/or Presto.
- Have knowledge of Android OS, iOS and/or Unity.
- Have Exposure to Machine Learning at medium to large scale
- Are familiar with MessagePack, Fluentd, Embulk, and/or Digdag.
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Gameplay Programmer
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC