Role & Responsibility
- Driving the vision, roadmap, and execution of our Security Administration feature set. Interact with internal stakeholders, security experts, customers, and prospects to develop a deep understanding of market needs around security administrative features
- Collaborate with a team of highly dedicated and experienced Product Managers and jointly drive the security roadmap for the Customer Data Platform
- Interact with customers/prospects to develop a deep understanding of their problems and requirements and synthesize requirements to define compelling product capabilities
- Interface with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, sales, services and customer success to prioritize features and functionality
- Manage complex product decisions and work with design and engineering to drive development through an agile methodology to deliver a quality product on time.
Background and Skills
- 5+ years of product management experience focusing on infrastructure/data security or equivalent experience with a complex technical product with deep security requirements
- Solid technical understanding of security in one or more areas: Identity and Access Management, Database security, and cloud workload security capabilities
- Good understanding of enterprise security architectures
- Prior experience in building and launching enterprise-grade SaaS products
- Prior experience building security products on private or public clouds (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Proven track record of setting a product vision, translating vision into a product roadmap and end-to-end execution shipping products.
- Skilled communicator who is just as comfortable having technical discussions with engineering as well as discussing concepts with a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives, product, and technical stakeholders
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Ability to collaborate and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset that makes data driven decisions and can easily calculate ROI.
- Extreme ownership of your projects. The buck stops with you.
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.