Treasure Data’s marketing team is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead our SEM efforts, and support go-to-market campaigns by providing omnichannel digital activation.
The Digital Marketing Manager will partner closely with a cross-functional team to establish a SEM strategy, execute the strategy with urgency, manage SEM spend allocation, and deliver data-driven optimizations that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions across target personas and industry verticals.
The ideal candidate should have deep, hands-on expertise in SEM, broad awareness of digital channels including web, social, account based marketing and email, and very strong data, analytics, and reporting skills. Experience in delivering highly effective B2B paid social campaigns is a plus.
- Drive the digital strategy, execution, and results for Treasure Data’s SEM efforts
- Manage integrated search and remarketing campaigns from research and strategy, media buying and tracking, creative concept and asset development, execution, testing, reporting, and ongoing optimization
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal results in the context of customer journey
- Maintain a good understanding of website experiences and identify opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology to drive business results
- Project manage and coordinate digital campaign operational efforts, including managing agency and cross-functional teams
- Run A/B and multivariate tests across digital channels to analyze and improve performance against business KPIs
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and implement best practices
-Collaborate and build relationships with broad cross-functional partners including creative and design, campaigns, marketing ops, analytics, product, and external partners and agencies
- 6+ years experience with SEM at medium to large B2B, technology or software companies
- Deep expertise with keyword research, content/topic demand analysis, landing page optimization, targeting and remarketing, and KPI reporting
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical skills including analyzing data, reporting data, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Hands-on experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytic, SEMRush, Unbounce, Engagio/Demandbase One, etc.)
- Experience leading and managing global SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Experience managing highly effective paid social campaigns is a plus
- Experience presenting ideas to key stakeholders, and collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Familiar with typical marketing campaign strategies and tactics including account based marketing, awareness campaigns, demand-gen campaigns, persona-based marketing, performance marketing, and partner marketing
- Keeps up with SEM and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in remote or in-office environments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Position ID: 50107518
Who we are:
Treasure Data employees are enthusiastic, data-driven and customer-obsessed. Our actions reflect our values of honesty, reliability, openness and humility. Treasure Data moved to remote-based work in March 2020 and is committed to ensuring it remains agile to accommodate shifting preferences of its workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer competitive salary and benefits and named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work. Treasure Data is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we do:
Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that harmonizes an organization’s data, insights, and engagement technology stacks to drive relevant, real-time customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Treasure Data helps brands give millions of customers and prospects the feeling that each is the one and only. With its ability to create true, unified views of each individual, Treasure Data CDP is central for enterprises who want to know who is ready to buy, plus when and how to drive them to convert. Flexible, tech-agnostic and infinitely scalable, Treasure Data provides fast time to value even in the most complex environments.
Agencies and Recruiters: We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!