Software Engineer - Workflow Engine
Treasure Data, US/Vancouver, BC
See jobs at Treasure Data
We are looking for an experienced, innovative, customer-obsessed software engineer to join our core service group to enhance and maintain the workflow component. While working on a key orchestration component in the workflow team, you will
- Directly work with product managers to define and deliver new features of the workflow engine capabilities and its interfaces
- Work with customer success and support teams to solve customers’ pain points and improve day-to-day experience
- Work with distributed development teams to operate and maintain multi-tenancy clusters by participating in on-call rotations
- Pro-actively and continuously improving existing systems and processes together with team members
- A BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with software development in one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python, Ruby)
- 2+ years of experience with RDBMS like PostgreSQL or relevant database
- Industry experience running services in public cloud IaaS providers like AWS, etc
- Understand software development life cycle
- Strong self-motivation and sensitivity about on-time delivery
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code
- Experience on developing workflow engines like Digdag or Apache Airflow
- Experience on building and maintaining data-centric services that support a large user base
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively in cross-functional teams and a strong track record for delivery as part of a team
- Familiar with security best practices
- Experience with distributed teams across different time zones
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.