Principal Sales Operations Specialist (Salesforce.com) Administrator
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan
See jobs at Treasure Data
- Perform day to day Salesforce Administration and lifecycle management in sales tools and systems Lead as a subject matter expert in Sales - Operations to improve, develop, and maintain the Salesforce instance
- Manage and execute data integrity projects in Salesforce and integrated platforms
- Create and update Salesforce users, security, profiles, fields, page layouts, and records
- Identify and suggest sales processes to drive increased data quality pro-actively
- Design, create, and update reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Partner with Marketing Operations to support lead management process and automation in Salesforce and integrated platforms (LeanData, Outreach, etc.).
- Assist with execution of Go-To-Market technology enhancements, modifications, and configuration
- Work cross-functionally amongst all Treasure Data groups to support projects and ad hoc initiatives
- Execute Quality Assurance tasks and support change management in Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Administrative Certification required
- 3-5+ years of experience in Sales/Revenue Operations or related positions in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating and managing reports/dashboards, Workflow Rules/Process Builders/Validation Rules, and modifying
- Salesforce for a global Sales Team
- Highly motivated problem solver able to work independently with shifting priorities and minimal supervision
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure execution and business impact
- Strong attention to detail and organization with previous success in managing and executing complex project tasks with cross-functional stakeholders
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Effective written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Salesforce CPQ, Deal Desk, and Conga Quote experience preferred: updating templates/queries, building and modifying product, understand quoting/order process, contract language, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and Google Suite
- Background in Salesforce development ecosystem (Apex, SOQL, Visual Force) is a plus
- Native Level in Japanese, Business Level in English
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one