Things you will do
- Help customers understand the value of Arm Treasure data as a Customer Data Platform by possessing a strong background in Adtech/Martech, understanding what drives marketing teams in the pursuit of data driven marketing.
- Guide customers and prospects in architecture and implementation of their use cases on the Arm Treasure data platform.
- Evangelize Arm Treasure data technology to customers and prospects such as Embulk, Fluentd, and Digdag.
- Gather technical background and build technical presentations and scenarios to demonstrate the power of Arm Treasure data as a CDP, IOT Platform Data Lake, Streaming service etc.
- Work closely with account executives in the execution of opportunities and help close deals with your technical flair and panache.
- Be the go-to guru for potential and existing customers to understand the use-cases that can be implemented with Arm Treasure Data, and effectively grow accounts towards upsell and new business.
Your background and skills will include
- Being a pre-sales superstar, deeply technical with great customer skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of prospects and customers.
- A strong understanding of the Digital Marketing/Advertising solutions - Tag management solutions, DMPs, DSPs, and good understanding of atleast one ecosystem - Google, Adobe or any other.
- A strong background in data & technology (BS CS or similar), deep knowledge and experience in SQL, and have successfully sold and/or deployed data-oriented solutions in the recent past (DW, BI, ETL, Hadoop, etc).
- Good knowledge of, and working experience in Python.
- Engagement with developers, business analysts, and IT confidently and succinctly and understand how they want to work with data.
- When it comes to delivering disruptive solutions to age-old problems, you are the expert. This can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers who appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence.
- This is a hands-on role – be ready to jump in and use the product from your first day.
We would be thrilled if you
- Have experience selling Cloud-based or SaaS products
- Have experience working with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive/Pig, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Have experience in ETL or Data Warehouse design or implementation
- Have wide industry experience across financial services, media and entertainment, retail, government, healthcare and telco/media markets
- Has good understanding of Data science concepts
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Web Development Engineer Intern - OfferUp - Summer 2019
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Senior Software Developer
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Merrill Bridge Software Engineer II
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Software Tester (m/f)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Software Engineer - Billing Team
Checkr, San Francisco