Frontend Software Engineer - UK (Candidates in UK only)
Treasure Data, UK
See jobs at Treasure Data
What we believe
- We believe in getting stuff done to deliver value to our customers.
- Automation saves everyone time, and we automate so that you can do the fun part and build web apps.
- Good work doesn’t come in isolation. Pair programming, collaboration, and teamwork craft phenomenal web apps
- Quality code requires clear architecture, proven testing, peer review, and an iterative mindset.
Who you are
- You are interested in learning new technologies and skills.
- You take quality seriously and want to build good code.
- You become comfortable with frontend development.
- You are familiar with full-stack development.
- Medium experience building web apps or similar engineering work.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or proven experience is desirable
What we offer you
- Opportunities for professional development, from leadership to introducing new processes and making a case for why it's meaningful.
- Work with specialists in multifaceted fields, from designers to product managers, to make a powerful product used by major international companies.
- A remote-friendly and exciting work environment, developing many new features and tools for customers and internal teams
- Flexible work hours and competitive benefits.
- Mentorship opportunities to learn and grow
About Treasure Data
Treasure Data’s mission is to bring all customer data together for a single, actionable view of the customer. We’re here to help harness and analyze the information needed to create a data-driven enterprise. Our enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) helps you harness and analyze the information you need to create a data-driven enterprise. We bring all your customer data together for a single, actionable view of your customer. Only Treasure Data can handle the scale, security, and complexity required by a global enterprise in a way that empowers business decision-makers to deliver a superior customer experience and creates a unique competitive advantage. We empower you to better know your customers, engage in meaningful ways along the entire customer journey, measure your success and grow your business. Founded in 2011 in Mountain View, California, with offices in Japan and Korea, Treasure Data is backed by Sierra Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, IT-Farm, SBI, INCJ, Bill Tai, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, among others.
Want to learn more about Treasure Data? Visit Treasure Data's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one