WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- At least 6 years of total HR experience gained at business partner level ideally within a high volume, fast paced environment
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and HR information systems would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of the Turkish Labor Law and applications
- Being humble and people oriented
- Resident in Tuzla or Istanbul Asian Side
- Drive all HR processes (recruitment, performance management, internal communication, training & development etc.) for white collar employees
- Be partner across an HR matrix to execute end-to-end HR solutions and services
- Provide a broad range of support in employee relations, people engagement, talent management and organizational development
- Build and maintain operationally excellent data tracking processes to capture application, interview and hiring activity across the Operation Center
- Work alongside in-house HR team and external recruitment agencies (as required) in the sourcing, resume screening, candidate interviewing, and consulting to hiring managers
- Have experience in candidate sourcing, interviewing and evaluation
- Provide generalist operational and strategic HR Business Partner support across multiple sites
- Be able to develop effective working relationships with employees
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintain HR Data sources, design and run HR reports, work on trends
- Work closely with the leadership team and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously,
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- Working in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
WHO WE ARE Trendyol is by far the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey, and the largest retail e-commerce player overall in terms of number of orders. Our vision is to make fashion accessible for all in Turkey.
Want to learn more about Trendyol? Visit Trendyol's website.
Jobs You May Like
Warby Parker, Atlanta, GA
thredUP, Duluth, GA
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
NEW SCHOOL OPENING IN 2019! Montessori Infant, Toddler and Children's House Guides (Teacher)
Guidepost Montessori, Peoria, Arizona
Head of Business Recruiting
Gusto, San Francisco
[CFS] English Interpreter&Translator(인천)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)