WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree preferably in Engineering
- 1 to 3 year relevant work experience,
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eager to learn,
- Knowledge on Lean priciples and Kaizen philosophy,
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- Excellent command of MS Office applications, good knowledge of MS SQL and Auto-Cad / Skech up is a plus,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Supporting operational excellence team in making time studies, creating new layouts and overall operations improvement projects
- Supporting operational excellence team in following up IT actions related to operations improvement projects
- Designing accurate models to answer various operations related projects
- Supporting operations reporting, i.e inventory capacity usage, functional KPIs
- Bringing new insights into way of doing business, by brainstorming activities based on numerical analysis and reports.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our Interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- Work in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
- Enjoy a variety of trainings that improves your technical soft skills.
- Don’t forget to chill out! - We work hard play hard :)
WHO WE ARE Trendyol is by far the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey, and the largest retail e-commerce player overall in terms of number of orders. Our vision is to make fashion accessible for all in Turkey.