WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree in Engineering,
- Min. 5 year relevant work experience,
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eager to learn,
- Knowledge on Lean priciples and Kaizen philosophy,
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- Excellent command of MS Office applications,
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and Auto-Cad / SketchUp is a plus,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Supporting operational excellence team in making time studies, creating new layouts and overall operations improvement projects
- Supporting operational excellence team in following up IT actions related to operations improvement projects
- Designing accurate models to answer various operations related projects
- Supporting operations reporting, i.e inventory capacity usage, functional KPIs
- Bringing new insights into way of doing business, by brainstorming activities based on numerical analysis and reports.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
- Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
- Don’t forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
WHO WE ARE Trendyol is by far the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey, and the largest retail e-commerce player overall in terms of number of orders. Our vision is to make fashion accessible for all in Turkey.
Want to learn more about Trendyol? Visit Trendyol's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Manager, Anime - (Crunchyroll)
Ellation, San Francisco
Keyholder Optician, Abbot Kinney
Warby Parker, Los Angeles, CA
General Manager, LATAM (various locations)
Associate, Business Operations
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Superintendent (San Marcos, TX)
Brookfield Residential, San Marcos, TX
Optometrist (Part-Time), Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.