WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Have passion for fashion e-commerce
- 4th year university student or master degree student
- Able to work min 3 days during school period and 5 days at summer period
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Active user of MS Office programs (especially in excel)
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, with high attention to detail
- Taking ownership on large scale projects
- Working with experienced teams to create innovative ideas to improve customer experience
- Continuous learning and sharing
- Analyzing data to decide and take quick actions to solve challenging problems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent opportunity to learn fashion ecommerce at the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey with hands on business experience, rotation opportunities and site visits
- Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
- We have a lean organization structure and we value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Working in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual
- Don’t forget to chill out! Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard play hard :)
WHO WE ARE Trendyol is by far the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey, and the largest retail e-commerce player overall in terms of number of orders. Our vision is to make fashion accessible for all in Turkey.
Want to learn more about Trendyol? Visit Trendyol's website.
Jobs You May Like
Team Administrator, Science
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Associate Actuarial/Health Data Analyst
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Pocket Gems, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Campaign & Product Integrity Analyst, New Grad - Summer 2018
BounceX, New York
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, San Francisco