WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years of experience in logistics warehouse management and team management within a high volume, fast paced and blue collar environment
- Experience of warehousing environment leading continuous improvement efforts and lean methods and tools
- Strong project and program management preferred
- Leadership skills and ability manage and motivate staff
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Preferably experienced in e-commerce and/or retail
- Have full knowledge of warehouse processes: stock, delivery, return etc.
- Having strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills, target oriented and able to undertake challenges and take the initiative
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent understanding of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Working as a Project Leader of designing logistics operation processes
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce
- Improve and execute operational service standards
- Ensure systems are using effectively within warehouse
- Follow up and ensure that all daily operation activities completed in time
- Overseeing stock control and processing orders
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Study and analyze current processes, determine their effectiveness, and recommend strategies for improvement and increasing the customer satisfaction
- Design new projects for Manage performance targets and budgets
- Attend all 5S and ISG activities and ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment according to the related guidance
- Empower employees and optimize existing activities based on standards and best practices from Kaizen methodologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. We value talent, not titles!
- Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our Interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- Work in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
- Enjoy a variety of trainings that improves your technical and soft skills.
- Don’t forget to chill out! - Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard play hard :)
WHO WE ARE Trendyol is by far the biggest fashion e-tailer in Turkey, and the largest retail e-commerce player overall in terms of number of orders. Our vision is to make fashion accessible for all in Turkey.
Want to learn more about Trendyol? Visit Trendyol's website.
Jobs You May Like
Chief Inspector (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Component Repair Technologies, Inc, Mentor, OH
Facilities Assistant (Temporary Position)
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Content Development Specialist (Contractor)
Global Managing Director, Retail
Interbrand, New York, NY
Service Engineering Technician
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Partner Service Centre Agent