Customer Service Advisor (Italian Speaker) - Tripadvisor Vacation Rentals
Know better. Book better. Go better.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Location - Oxford hybrid (2-3 days a week office attendance)
Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel site*, is on a mission to enable travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over 600 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, attractions, and restaurants -- Tripadvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. Millions of travelers come to TripAdvisor each day to plan and book the perfect trip and holiday rental properties provide space, privacy, amenities like home and great value.
What you’ll do:
As a Customer Service Advisor for Tripadvisor Rentals you will undertake a variety of duties from troubleshooting technical Issues to investigate in-depth, complex cases where your mediation and negotiation skills will be called upon to deliver a high level of resolution. Using all available knowledge tools and resources to achieve the defined KPIs you will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handle English and Italian inbound/outbound calls/emails or chats according to company policy.
- Identify and resolve customers’ requests/questions or complaints using relevant knowledge base tools or other technical resources.
- Ensure excellent troubleshooting documentation.
- Communicate and consult with colleagues to share best practice.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to ensure the KPIs are met.
- Comply with/complete global support specific or ad-hoc tasks.
- Escalate complex tickets to 2nd tier support and follow up for resolution.
- Meet support KPIs (Initial response time, Quality scores, Client happiness rating).
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Customer Service position where also technical skills and troubleshooting was required
- “Problem Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
- A team player who is positive, friendly and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and changes within the business.
- Confident and competent in handling complaints, mediation and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience within the travel, tourism, leisure and hospitality industries would be an advantage but is not essential if you have a passion for customer care.
- Experience of working to customer satisfaction based targets and operational metrics such as quality and handle time.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Italian language is essential. (C1 level).
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, Identifying next steps and executing on them diligently.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends. Typical hours of operation can be from 8am - 8pm but vary in departments.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit TripAdvisor's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.