TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Senior Global Benefits Analyst who can resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
The ideal candidate will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
They must demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
What you will do:
- Liaison to internal and external systems for all international benefits.
- Acquisition due diligence and integration
- Contract review
- International benefit renewal (open enrollments)
- Benefit Fringe & Finance reconciliation
- Global Policy reviews and benchmarking
- Support International pension governance requirements
- Complete international survey requests
- Content responsibility for Benefits for Company Intranet, Orientation, and international employee communication.
- Maintain Benefit stats
- Liaison with HR Business Partners/Staffing requests
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 8 years of work experience with international benefits
- Thorough understanding of HRIS systems, Workday experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, project management and program development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including formal presentations.
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strategic initiative: ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, sell ideas, and implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain poised in difficult situations.
- Possess an understanding of business strategies, culture and work to achieve results.
- Able to execute work beyond the scope of his function and provide analysis and advice in non-routine, project-related area.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Certification Assessment Developer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Senior Product Data Analyst
BounceX, New York
Recruiting Operations and Analytics Lead
Qualtrics , Provo, UT
Scientist, Bioprocessing Development
Indigo, Boston, MA
Sales Operations Analyst
Qualtrics , Sydney