We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to design engaging experiences on TripAdvisor’s web and mobile platforms for travelers worldwide.
You should be experienced with translating business and user goals into impactful and user-centric designs, which includes but not limited to wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and visual design.
As a part of the design team, you will work closely with product managers, developers and other designers, as well as with brand, marketing, usability, copywriting and other product partners.
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new products, features and functionalities that enhance our mobile and web experiences
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
- Help create, maintain and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5 to 7 years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Online portfolio that showcases your design chops and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem solving skills
- Shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create delightful, consumer-oriented experiences
- Comfortable designing within iOS and Android native platform guidelines, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Talent for managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion; exhibit flexibility and ability to create multiple creative concepts within our “speed wins” framework.
- Excellent communicator who has conviction to champion your point of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others
- Degree in Design or related field
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.