TripAdvisor is the world’s most visited travel website and a leader in user-generated content. Every month, more than 60 Million people from around the world come to TripAdvisor to plan their trip and share their travel experiences with others. With offices in six countries, over 30% growth last year, and more than 3,000 employees, we offer employees a dynamic, fast-paced and fun work environment, as well as strong career growth.
TripAdvisor is looking for an exceptional marketing professional to join as the newest addition to the Flights team. We are looking for someone to lead our SEM efforts for the Flights business of TripAdvisor and SeatGuru. This is an amazing opportunity to make a difference in the entrepreneurial Flights team, which is looking to grow at successful start-up speeds. We take a data driven approach to product development and to exceed goals. You will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement paid search campaigns, and work cross functionally as required to execute on your insights and recommendations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage large multi-national search marketing campaigns
- Identify SEM growth opportunities
- Analyze data and identify actionable insights
- Work collaboratively with data scientists and engineers to improve internal tools and processes
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in SEM across all Search Engines
- Design and analyze robust tests
- Write compelling ad copy to attract traffic
- Work closely with search engine partners
What we seek:
- Subject-matter expertise in Search Engine Marketing platforms: Including Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Gemini US
- Excellent data analysis skills: Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, proficiency with SQL or another programming language preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing analytics
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- A problem-solver, able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight
- Results-driven. Be able to work to, and be motivated by, revenue targets
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in the presentation of data
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.