TripAdvisor is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the day-to-day Flights product development efforts on our native iOS and Android apps. The Flights industry is currently changing at a rapid pace, which creates challenges, but also many opportunities. The right candidate will own our native app product experiences and consistently improve them, with the end goal of creating world class user experiences that meaningfully grow retention, monetization and serve as model to push the entire industry forward.
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Vice President of Product. This position is located in New York, NY.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop a roadmap, drive buy-in, create product definitions, establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the product development cycle
- Identify opportunities (some of which may not exist in the industry) that enhance our native app user experience and drive consumer engagement.
- Launch products and determine the follow-up analysis to determine success of the new initiative
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business, UX or UI challenges
- Develop fully detailed specs that include use cases, requirements, goals and page mock-ups for new features
- Manage prioritization of new feature enhancements and bug/fixes
- Identify key performance indicators and monitor those KPIs. Ultimately, you will be seen as the person responsible for getting the team to achieve the KPIs.
- Ideate a/b tests to support continual optimization of the product and business plan
- Take calculated, smart risks to push the envelope. Sometimes these risks will fail (which is ok), but you will learn from these risks and continue to push the product forward to meet aggressive KPIs
Specific role requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a product management role, with at least 2 years in mobile
- Entrepreneurial passion and innovative mindset
- Proactive and results oriented with a history of driving impact
- Metrics focused and driven. Analytical
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Big thinker, but also someone who can map out getting from point A to point B
- Team-player with a history of collaborative success
- Technical knowledge a plus
- BS/BA required
- Must be able to perform customary physical duties and meet appropriate social expectations of a professional office environment
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Want to learn more about TripAdvisor? Visit http://www.tripadvisor.com
Jobs You May Like
Digital Product Designer – Interaction Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Product Writing Intern
Slack, San Francisco
Director of Product Management (Customer Engagement Platform)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Tech Ops Specialist, Production Ops - Singapore
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Product Manager – Marketing Tools
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
Quora, Mountain View, CA